The taskbar is fully customizable in Windows 10
You can change the appearance of all the small icons, Change the location, size, and more.
In this article, I will show you how you can change the date icon size in the taskbar.
In the taskbar, you can arrange all of the icons to see date and time, system icons, and programs running in the background and more.
All these customization features are for you and your preferences. Some people like a clean interface or some people want to see all of the important programs pinned to the taskbar, and some people like to use the taskbar in the original formation.
How To Change The Taskbar Date Icons In Windows 10
- Right-click anywhere on the taskbar.
- From the menu, select Taskbar settings.
- In the settings windows, look for Use small taskbar buttons.
- Check the option and the taskbar icons will automatically change to small ones. This action is undoable, of course. And while you’re in the taskbar settings menu, you can also look around and adjust other features as you like.
- After doing this, you can lock the taskbar back again to make sure that you won’t accidentally change something.
Note that by using this option you won’t be able to see the date anymore. But whenever you drag your mouse and hover over the date and time then they will pop up from the bottom of the screen.
Hope so this guide was helpful, We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
Regards: Team Windows Boy