Table of Contents
Windows 10 Security issues are fixed now. Microsoft has launched the KB4561602 cumulative update for Windows 10 devices. This update has arrived with the major fixes.
- Internet Explorer Mode and Microsoft Edge certification issues are solved.
- Remote Desktop session disconnection issues are fixed.
- Log Corruption issues are fixed.
- Local Security Authority Subsystem Service issues are fixed.
- Network Profile Service which forced the system to stop responding issue is fixed.
- Printer not working, preventing other apps, such issues are fixed.
- The keyboard layout changing issue after rebooting is fixed.
- Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Edge Chromium bypass proxy servers issues are fixed.
- There are many other fixes includes in the update, the mentioned ones are the prominent ones.
How to download, install, Troubleshoot KB4561602 Windows 10 Cumulative Update:
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB4561602 Windows 10 Cumulative Update [Version 1909, 1903] – June 2020.
Release Date: June 9, 2020
Version: OS Build 16299.1932
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or stylus).
- Improves security in Microsoft Xbox and the Microsoft Store.
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4561602) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through standalone Installers:
You can also download and install KB4561602 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through Windows Standalone. Once file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download KB4561602 MSU for Windows 10 v1903 and v1909
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x86-based Systems (KB4561602) Windows 10 Security Updates 6/8/2020 – 750.6 MB
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for ARM64-based Systems (KB4561602) Windows 10 Security Updates 6/8/2020 – 1403.3 MB
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4561602) Windows 10 Security Updates 6/8/2020 – 1272.4 MB
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.
Improvements and fixes
- This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from updating .msi files from a network folder.
Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Media, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Shell, Microsoft Xbox, the Microsoft Store, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Management, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Virtualization, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Hybrid Storage Services, Windows Update Stack, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Information Credit Goes to Microsoft Support.