Every operating system comes with its own perks. None of us can deny the fact that Windows OS is the simplest & preferable OS around the globe. Some consumers think of it as an easy-to-use platform and some just use it because they want to use all sorts of utilities & applications on their devices.
First, the dark mode on smartphones was quite compelling for users. As of now, Windows OS has decided to deliver a chance to users who wish to “Enable Dark Mode in File Explorer”. Such a facility is not new, but some users are still unaware of the proper steps to perform it.
So here, I’ve decided to deliver the whole procedure required to Enable Dark Mode in File Explorer on Windows 10. To be honest, there are two basic ways of getting the job done. You are allowed to pick and imply any method you like to do so. Just be sure to perform only such steps that I’ve drafted in my article.
2 Ways to Enable Dark Mode in File Explorer on Windows 10
Change your default app mode
- Click on the start menu icon from the taskbar of your Windows 10 OS and click on the gear icon.
- After the settings launch, click on Personalization
- Select Colors from the left-side menu bar.
- Locate for the Change your default app mode section.
- Once there, select Dark
- When the color changes, close the Settings app and open File Explorer in Dark Mode/Theme.
Customize accent colors
- Launch Windows 10 settings using the Cortana search bar.
- Once you are inside the settings tab, navigate to Personalization
- Click on Colors from the left-side panel.
- Scroll down a little and locate Choose a custom accent color
- Select the color of your choice from the provided color box.
- After you are done selecting a color, check Automatically pick an accent color for my background.
- Now close all tabs and relaunch them.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.