Windows 10 Cumulative update KB4557957 arrived on 9 June. There are no new amendments in this version but it addresses alot of issues which were found in the previous edition of the “Patch Tuesday”. Let’s have a look at what KB4557957 has brought with it.
Improvements and fixes:
This security update includes quality improvements. The Credit of information written under improvements and fixes goes to the Windows Support Page, Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from updating .msi files from a network folder.
- Addresses an issue that prevents you from using some voice commands in Windows Mixed Reality when the preferred Windows display language is English (Canada) or English (Australia).
- Improves the reliability of voice assistants that use Windows voice activation (Settings > Privacy > Voice Activation) for keywords.
- Improves the reliability of Cortana’s voice activation when using the “Cortana” keyword on devices that support low-power keywords.
- Optimizes the touch experience and keeps the familiar desktop experience when you detach the keyboard.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Media, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Shell, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Xbox, the Microsoft Store, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Management, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Virtualization, Windows Peripherals, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Hybrid Storage Services, the Microsoft JET Database Engine, and the Windows Update Stack.
2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4557957) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through Update Catalog:
You can also download and install KB4557957 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through the Microsoft Windows update catalog. Once file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download links for KB4557957 for Windows 10 v1903 and v1909
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4557957)
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for ARM64-based Systems (KB4557957)
- 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x86-based Systems (KB4557957)
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.