Windows 10 has released the Build 19041.264 in the cumulative update Build KB4556803. We have already told you how to download and install KB4556803 Windows 10 cumulative update. And also to let you what overall changes are made in this update. You can visit the tutorial. This is the list of changes that are made in the update. The information is collected from the Microsoft Windows official blog credit goes to them.
What fixes are added in Windows 10 Build 19041.264:
- We have fixed a performance issue in Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) that prevents it from working correctly for many users.
- We fixed an issue that prevents cleaning tools, such as Disk Cleanup, from removing previously installed updates.
- We have updated the 2020 start date for daylight saving time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco. For more information, see KB4557900.
- [ADDED 5/13] We have fixed the issue for devices configured for Dual Scan where Windows Update automatic updates background scan will silently fail to detect or install any updates with error 0x80240036.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks,
- Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Microsoft Xbox,
- Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Cryptography, Windows Authentication, Windows Kernel,
- Windows Virtualization, Windows Update Stack, Windows Core Networking, Internet Information Services, Windows
- Network Security and Containers, Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Important note about accessibility
We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
All information credit goes to the Blogs.windows.com.