Table of Contents
Windows 10 is one of the most favored operating systems. Maybe, that’s why users get so-many errors on it. Just take an example of the error 0xc0150004, it can be very frustrating for a user. Because it’s very difficult to discover what’s the cause of this problem.
Some say that when you are trying to launch a program, your anti-virus is stopping you. In some cases, users also stated that its caused by the corrupted system files. So here, I’ll consider both of these situations, and help you Fix error 0xc0150004 in Windows 10. Just keep reading this article.
4 Ways to fix error 0xc0150004 in Windows 10
Turn off the antivirus
First of all, you need to disable your antivirus program to resolve error 0xc0150004. Because more than seventy-five percent of users encounter this issue because of the third-party antivirus programs. So after you are done disabling the software, restart your PC and check if it solves the problem or not.
Execute a clean boot
- Press Windows + R hotkeys from your keyboard.
- Execute msconfig.msc from the Run box.
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Check Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all
- Now navigate to the Startup tab.
- Hit Open Task Manager
- Now disable all the utility one-by-one. Select one and then click on the Disable button.
- Close the task manager tab.
- Click on Apply and then Ok button.
- Allow your computer to reboot.
Perform a DISM scan
- Press Windows + S keys.
- Type cmd and click on Run as administrator
- Inside command prompt, run the following commands:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- After executing these commands, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Update Windows 10
- Launch Windows 10 settings.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Click on Check for updates
- Allow your computer to install the updates.
- If there isn’t any update available, close the window.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.