Table of Contents
Google Chrome is the most used search engine in the world. Almost the majority of internet data (world wide web) is indexed on Google. Now the giant incorporation is far beyond than the rivals like Bing and Mozilla.
Google Frequently launches the updates for the betterment of their Search engine. These updates are launched for the users so that their chrome experience gets more and much better. The previous latest update was 83 which brought many changes when it arrived. Now the ongoing version is Chrome 83.
But, Chrome 83 brought many things which people loved. So, that’s why we are here to let you install Chrome 83. Have a look at why people want Chrome 83 and what features attracted them.
- Complete release build: 83.0.4103.61
- Previous build: Chrome 81
- Bug fixes: 38
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Release date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
New features to look for:
- Tab groups
- Changes to cookies and third-party cookie blocking
- The context menu shows full URL
- New privacy and security settings
- Redesigned site settings
- New browser extensions menu
Chrome for Android Update:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Hi, everyone! We’ve just released Chrome 83 (83.0.4103.83) for Android: it’ll become available on Google Play over the next few weeks.
This release includes stability and performance improvements. You can see a full list of the changes in the Git log. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
Download Chrome 83 Offline installer:
Below are the possible ways through which you can install the Google Chrome 83 offline installer on your device.
- Update using Google update
- Use the download Chrome installer
- Using Ninite
- Download Chrome without using a browser
Here are the download links to install the latest Google Chrome 83 for the respective devices.
- Download: Google Chrome web installer
- Download: Google Chrome offline installer
- Download: Google Chrome MSI Installer [Enterprise Edition]
- Download: Google Chrome for macOS
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer for Linux
- Download: Google Chrome for Android
- Download: Google Chrome for iOS
- Download: Google Chrome Portable
That was all about the tutorial, now if you any further questions regarding the title? Ask us freely through the comment box below. Our answering service is 24/7 for you.