There’s no confirmation about the BSOD errors in Windows 10. I mean that you can’t be sure what caused this displacement causes this issue. Some of the tech geeks say that it’s due to some hardware failure and some say its just because of a malware that enters your device while surfing the internet.
No matter what’s the reason, you would always want to remove it instantly. So here, I’ve drafted some workarounds on How To Fix Blue Screen Stop Error 0x00000003. I know that some of my readers are not technicians, so I’ll try to keep things as simple as possible.
4 Ways to Fix Blue Screen Stop Error 0x00000003
Reboot in Safe Mode
- Press Windows + R button from your keyboard.
- Type msconfig in it and hit enter.
- Navigate to Boot
- Under Boot options, check Safe boot
- Hit Apply and then on the Ok button.
- Click Yes when you are asked to grant permission.
Roll Back Driver
- Open the Run box by pressing Windows + R key.
- Execute devmgmt.msc from it.
- Right-click on the device of whom drivers got updated before BSOD error.
- Select Properties from the appearing menu.
- Navigate to the Driver tab.
- Click on Roll Back Driver
- Grant permission to execute the process.
Check & Install Windows Updates
- Launch Windows 10 settings from the start menu.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Hit Check for updates
- If you are asked to update, then allow the operating system to update.
Access System Restore Point
- Press Windows + S button.
- Type restore and click on Create a restore point
- Navigate to System Protection
- Click on System Restore
- Check Show more restore points
- Choose the most recent restore point
- Click on Next
- Follow the onscreen instruction until the process is completed.
As for users who have installed SSD (Solid State Drives) on their computer, they should check for the firmware updates. They could visit their manufacturer’s websites and see if there are any new updates available. And if there are, install them instantly to avoid further BSOD errors in Windows 10.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.