Adobe has come forward to provide its users with services which they can’t neglect. Through Adobe’s creative cloud service, the users can manage all of their Adobe products under one roof. To be honest, it’s a good facility because there’s no comparison to adobe when it comes to professional desktop tools.
But the Adobe Creative Cloud is still improving from time to time. There are some complications that users are facing for now. For instance, language changing of Adobe Creative Cloud apps. This task should be easy for fans of Adobe, but most of them don’t know how to perform it. So here, I’ve drafted a guide about How To Change Language in Adobe Creative Cloud. It’s an easy task to complete, but only if you are guided well.
2 Ways To Change Language in Adobe Creative Cloud
1) Change Language via Creative Cloud Desktop
This method seems easy but there’s a disadvantage of changing language from the Creative Cloud desktop. If you use this method, then no changes will be implied to your installed Adobe apps. You’ll have to reinstall all the Adobe products and only then you’ll get them in your desired language.
- Open the Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- Click once on the three-dotted icon and select “Preferences”
- Now click on “Apps” from the side panel.
- Select Installing and from the drop-down list, click on “Default Install Language”
- Choose your desired language and click once on “Done”
2) Change Language via System Settings
Like I described earlier, changing language from creative cloud desktop is only going to affect the future installs. So if you want a permanent solution without reinstalling any apps, then tweaking system settings is your best option.
- Open Windows Settings from the Start menu.
- Select “Time & Language”
- Under “Language”, click on “Add a preferred language”
- Now select a language of your choice and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- When done, set the newly installed language as your “Windows Display Language”
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.