Table of Contents
We all can’t ignore the fact that Windows 10 updates are the only annoying part of Microsoft’s OS. But they are also necessary for users who want to stick with the updated technology products.
Well, I’m not here to talk about the pros & cons of Windows 10, but only to help you bypass “Error 0x80070002”. Here, I’ll provide a guide of How To Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070002. Just stick with this guide to learn various workarounds of getting the job done.
5 Ways To Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070002
Run The Troubleshooter
- Press Windows + I to open settings.
- Click on Update & Security
- Select Troubleshoot from the left menu pane.
- Locate Windows Store Apps and select it.
- Afterward, hit Run the troubleshooter
- Wait for the process to complete.
Disable Windows Defender Firewall
- Press Windows + S button.
- Type Control in the search bar and click on Control Panel
- Navigate to the following path in Control Panel:
- System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall >> Customize Settings
- Click on the cross-shield checkboxes and click on the OK button.
Disable Proxy Server
- Launch Windows 10 settings from the start menu.
- Navigate to Network & Internet
- Select Proxy from the left-side menu.
- Now uncheck the Use a proxy server checkbox.
- Close the settings window and reboot your PC.
Run A Clean Boot
- Open System Configuration utility through the search bar.
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Check Hide all Microsoft services
- Afterward, click on Disable all
- Hit Ok
Execute SFC Command
- Click on the Cortana search and type cmd in it.
- From the appearing options, click on Run as administrator
- Inside the command prompt, run the following command:
- Let your computer complete the process in peace.
- If it asks you to reboot your device, allow it.
The above-provided scanning procedure will see what’s wrong with your computer and try to fix it as soon as possible.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.