The wait is over the latest Windows 10 cumulative update KB4550945 is launched. It brings a plethora of prominent and minor enhancement, fixes to make you Windows 10 experience better and better. Windows launch the Windows update frequently. Sometimes it launches once in a month and sometimes every week.
Frequent updates are not the major and important ones they are not like the version updates. These versions are launched in order to fix the minor issues if any user-facing them in Windows. Most of these frequent updates are the security patches.
- Updates an issue that prevents certain apps from opening after you upgrade from a previous version of Windows, and a Bad Image error message appears.
- Updates on an issue that turns off notifications for devices that use a virtual private network (VPN) on a cellular network.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from resuming a Microsoft Xbox game on a Windows device after upgrading from a previous version of Windows.
- Updates an issue that causes a text box that contains multiple lines of text to stop responding in certain scenarios.
- Updates an issue that generates unexpected notifications when you change the default application settings.
- Updates an issue that causes Windows Update to stop responding when you check for updates.
- Updates an issue that fails to print content that is outside of the margins of a document.
How to download and install KB4550945 Windows 10 Cumulative Update:
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB4550945 Windows 10 Cumulative Update [Version 1909, 1903] – KB4550945 2020.
Most importantly there are important security updates for the following Program.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4550945) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through standalone Installers:
You can also download and install KB4550945 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through Windows Standalone. Once file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download KB4550945 MSU for Windows 10 v1903 and v1909
- Download KB4550945 for Windows 10 Version 1909 32-bit [405.7 MB]
- Download KB4550945 for Windows 10 Version 1909 64-bit [405.7 MB]
- Download KB4550945 for Windows 10 Version 1903 32-bit [361.0 MB]
- Download KB4550945 for Windows 10 Version 1903 64-bit [361.0 MB]
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.