Windows is the most used computer operating system in the world. Approximately 9 out of every 10 laptops and desktops are operating on Windows. Microsoft plays a major role in the success of Windows. Microsoft office is a collaboration suite by WIndows. It offers products like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, MS PowerPoint and more. Every computer operator in the world must know how to use it. Almost all multinational organizations are using MS Office for their work. You came here so it is obvious that you are also one of the MS office users.
Like all other portals and software, MS Office is also a password encrypted platform. Users set the password for the security of their important documents. But, what will you do if you forgot or lost your MS Office Password? That’s surely a worrying moment for you. But don’t worry, MS Office lets you recover the password easily. You just need to complete some formalities especially verification. After that, it will be a matter of a few seconds and you can successfully recover MS Office password.
How to Recover MS Office Password:
Other blogs may suggest the password recovery software to you. But, according to us, the password recovery tools are not convenient. Infact they will take more time of you. Why you need third-party software when MS Office lets you directly set a new password on MS office.
- Launch the Office 365 Login panel on your desktop or laptop.
- Click on the I Forgot option present next to the password box.
- Enter the Email Address of your account with whom you forgot password.
- Click on the continue option.
- MS Office will give you options of “How do you want to reset your password?”.
- Select your email account on which you want to receive reset mail by the MS Office team.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive the email by MS office. If you didn’t find the mail by MS office team in an inbox, check the spam folder. Because such type of mails is usually gone to the Spam directly.
- Open the mail, click on the reset your password.
- Enter your new password and that’s all!
Congratulations your MS Office is successfully recovered. See! how much easy it is. If you need any kind of assistance, I will always be on your service.