There are times when a user is unable to print files from HP Envy Printers. But you’ve to know that printers are also machines but not some robots with artificial intelligence. So they also have the right to respond laggy sometimes.
But if you are getting Error Codes like Oxc4eb827f on Envy HP Printers, you don’t need to worry much about them. Because here, I’ll provide several methods to get rid of this issue. I’ll be providing a detailed guide of How To Fix Error Code Oxc4eb827f on HP Printer. Though, you can stop at any method that works for you to bypass this error.
3 Ways To Fix Error Code Oxc4eb827f on HP Printer
Reset Your HP Printer
Before implying any complicated methods, I want you to perform a simple trick. Just reset your Printer totally by first removing the ink cartridge and then unplugging it totally from any power source. Leave it be like for 5 or 6 minutes and then reinstall the ink cartridge. Plug it with the power source and check if it solves the issue or not.
Run The Troubleshooter
- Launch Troubleshoot settings from the Cortana search bar.
- Navigate to the Devices tab.
- Scroll down a little to locate the Printer tab.
- Once located, select it and click on Run the troubleshooter
- Follow the onscreen instructions and do exactly what you are told to do.
- Open Control Panel utility from the Windows search.
- Navigate to the following path in the Control Panel:
- Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Customize Settings
- Now click on both options that allow you to turn off Windows Defender Firewall.
- Close all the tabs and see if the problem is solved or not.
By any chance, if none of the above-provided methods works for you, then you can also imply one other thing. You need to visit the HP official website and then update your printer drivers to the latest version.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.