To run applications like Minecraft & Windows server, your system requires access to Chakra.dll file. When you know that it’s not downloaded on your PC, you get it from the online websites. But after you’ve installed it on your device, you never want to be bothered by Chakra.dll is missing error. So here, I’ve decided to help you learn How To Fix Chakra.dll is missing in Windows 10. Allow me to start with the simplest way of getting the job done.
5 Ways to Fix Chakra.dll is missing in Windows 10
Scan your PC
- Log in with an administrative account in Windows 10.
- Click on the Windows search bar and type cmd.
- Select Run as administrator
- Now inside the command prompt, execute the following commands:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- SFC /scannow
- After executing the above-provided commands, your system will start to repair the corrupted files.
- Once done, allow your PC to reboot.
- Launch command prompt again with administrative privileges.
- After it’s launched, run the following command:
- regsvr32 chakra.dll
- Restart your PC.
Reinstall inappropriate application
If you are only getting Chakra.dll is missing error just for a program, then you should also consider uninstalling the app. And when it’s uninstalled, reinstall it to check, whether if there’s something wrong with the app or not. To uninstall an app, just type Add or remove programs in the search bar and then uninstall it to start the process.
Restore to the older version of Windows 10
- Press Windows + R key from your keyboard.
- Type rstrui in it and press enter.
- Click on Next
- Check the Show more restore points checkbox.
- Select Windows 10 restore point which didn’t have any Chakra.dll error.
- After making the appropriate selection, click on the Next button.
- Hit Finish to start the process.
Perform a Windows 10 recovery
- Launch Windows 10 settings from the start menu.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Select Recovery from the left-side.
- Under Reset this PC, click on Get started
- Follow the onscreen instructions, until the process is completed.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.