Everything is possible in Windows 10, but only when you know the proper guideline to do it. Take an example of removing audio from a video, most users want to do it, but they don’t know much about completing the job on their own. So here, I’ve decided to help my readers know How To Remove Audio From Videos in Windows 10. Many among us don’t know much about using VLC media player, so I’ll provide the first method using it.
3 Ways to Remove Audio From Videos in Windows 10
VLC Media Player
- Download VLC Media Player file from here.
- After downloading its file, install the software.
- When it is installed, launch it on your PC or Laptop.
- From the menu bar, click once on Media
- Now select Convert/Save option.
- Click on the +Add button and upload your desired video file.
- Hit Convert/Save
- Select a Profile that meets your requirement of video quality.
- Thereafter, click on the Settings button, placed beside the Profile menu.
- Make appropriate Encapsulation and Video Codec choice.
- Navigate to the Audio Codec tab.
- Uncheck the Audio checkbox and click on Save
- Select your file location, where you want to save the edited video file.
- At last, click on the Start button, that’s available inside the Convert window.
- Once it’s converted, you’ll be allowed to open the edited file in VLC Media Player.
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Click here to Download Adobe Premiere Pro.
- If you are getting the free trial, then you’ll only be required to enter your email account.
- As for buying Adobe’s product, you’ll have to enter some personal info.
- Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be required to install it.
- After its installed, you’ll be allowed to launch it on your computer.
- From the menu bar, you need to navigate your mouse cursor to Menu and select New
- Now, upload/import your desired video file.
- Drag-n-drop your file into the timeline.
- Right-click on the video from the timeline and hit Unlike
- Deselect audio decoders and save changes.
Audio Remover (Online)
- Visit Audio Remover’s website on your web browser.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Once the file is uploaded in the portal, click on Upload Video
- After the process is completed, click on the provided Download link
- Now open your video file from the Downloads folder.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.