Windows 10 search, printing and battery issues are fixed now. Microsoft has launched the KB4535996 cumulative update for Windows 10 devices. This update has arrived with the major fixes.
- Internet Explorer Mode and Microsoft Edge certification issues are solved.
- Remote Desktop session disconnection issues are fixed.
- Log Corruption issues are fixed.
- Local Security Authority Subsystem Service issues are fixed.
- Network Profile Service which forced the system to stop responding issue is fixed.
- Printer not working, preventing other apps, such issues are fixed.
- The keyboard layout changing issue after rebooting is fixed.
- Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Edge Chromium bypass proxy servers issues are fixed.
- There are many other fixes includes in the update, the mentioned ones are the prominent ones.
How to download, install, Troubleshoot KB4535996 Windows 10 Cumulative Update:
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB4535996 Windows 10 Cumulative Update [Version 1909, 1903] – March 2020.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4535996) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through standalone Installers:
You can also download and install KB4535996 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through Windows Standalone. Once file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download KB4535996 MSU for Windows 10 v1903 and v1909
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.