Skype is one of the most preferred platforms that people use to connect with others. Because when you are using it for making calls specifically on Skype, you are not asked to pay a single dime. Also, it pretty much straight forward and no complications follow a user while using the app’s services.
But there are users who complain about RAVBg64.exe wants to use Skype error. Well, such users shouldn’t be worrying at all, because the app is just asking them to give access to audio drivers. Still, I’m here to help on the topic of How To Fix RAVBg64.exe Tries To Access Skype. So you don’t have to face the same notification anymore.
3 Ways To Fix RAVBg64.exe Tries To Access Skype
Yes, there are multiple ways of bypassing this error. But before introducing you to any method, I want you to do something first. You need to update your Skype app to the latest version. Because the RAVBg64.exe Tries To Use Skype can also be solved by updating the app. And if this doesn’t work, then imply the following methods.
Reinstall the app
- Close your Skype app.
- Launch Windows Settings from the Start menu.
- Click on the Apps tab.
- Scroll down and locate the installed Skype app.
- Select it and click on Uninstall.
- Once it is uninstalled properly, download its latest version and install it on your machine.
Restart Skype settings
- After closing Skype, press the Windows + R button from your keyboard.
- Type AppData in the run box and hit enter.
- Right-click on the Skype file and select Rename
- Type Skype_old and press enter.
- Now open Skype.
Tweak Skype’s settings
- Launch Skype on your PC/Laptop.
- Click once on the three-dotted icon and select Settings
- Now click on Manage other programs’ access to Skype
- Locate and select RAVBg64.exe from the provided list & hit Change
- Give the necessary permissions.
- At last, click on the Save button.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.