Table of Contents
There’s no denying that Corel has started to compete with Microsoft’s official & expensive products. Its mainly because they know that most users are tired of using the same services again-n-again. Similarly, Almost every PC user is aware of the Microsoft Word that is known to be one of the famous document manipulation software.
So now Corel has also provided us with a gift known WordPerfect. If you know about this utility, you know that its best for users who want to create assignments, presentations, etc. But sometimes the software provides an error of “WordPerfect Has Not Been Installed Correctly”. Here, I’ll introduce you to several ways to Fix WordPerfect Has Not Been Installed Correctly. You should consider reading the whole article carefully.
3 Ways To Fix WordPerfect Has Not Been Installed Correctly
Turn off the Firewall
- Type firewall in the search bar and click on Windows Defender Firewall
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off from the right-side panel.
- Now select both bullets that say Turn off the firewall (available under Public network settings)
- Close all the tabs.
Disable Load Startup Items
- Press Windows + R key from your keyboard simultaneously.
- Type msconfig in the Run box and hit enter.
- When the Windows configuration utility is launch, go to the General tab.
- Select the Selective startup bullet.
- Unselect the Load startup items checkbox.
- Click on the Ok button.
- Now restart your computer.
Perform a Repair
- Again open the Run box by pressing the Windows logo + R key.
- This time, type appwiz.cpl in it and press enter.
- Locate WordPerfect from the provided list of installed utilities.
- Once located, select it and click on the uninstall button.
- After the application is uninstalled properly, restart your PC.
- Now visit the official website of Corel and install its latest version.
- Thereafter, start using it without any frustrating errors.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.