Table of Contents
Overwolf is the professional software designed for the game developers. It let developers create the Add-ons for video games. This software can also be used by the end-users. Sometimes when people don’t need anything in their device they delete or remove it. Similarly, it willnot be surprising if someone wants to delete the Overwolf account. There is not any rocket science in deleting the Overwolf Account. It’s a straight forward process, you just need to walk through a few steps.
Before we mention the guide here, here are the things which you need to consider before deleting Overwolf Account. It is compulsory that you have to look at these consequences which you can face, once your deleted Overwelf Account.
Users who want to delete the Overwolf Account have to enter their email. Remember you have to enter the same email which you have to use while creating the account. Once you entered the mail, Overwolf will send you the verification mail. After verifying that you really want to delete your Account than Overwolf will consider your request.
2 weeks to reconsider your decision:
OverWolf operators willnot delete your account instantly. You will get 2 weeks to reconsider your decision, right after the time limit your account will be deleted permanently. That’s a good step by the Overwolf. Because there are some unavoidable consequences. Once your Overwolf Account deleted permanently, your whole Account data will be lost. After that, you can’t recover your account at any cost.
How to Delete Overwolf Account Permanently?
- Launch the Overwolf client on your computer.
- Now sign in with the username and password of the account you want to delete.
- Click on the Overwolf tray icon present at the home screen.
- Navigate to the Settings and click on the Privacy tab.
- Choose the “Privacy Control Panel” option.
- Here you will see the “Delete Account” button, click on it. After that confirm your account deletion.
- You will be logged out of the Overwolf account.
- That’s it. Close Overwolf client and you are done.