Table of Contents
Youtube and Chrome, both of these are the products of a tech giant. So when such products start to respond laggy, a user doesn’t have many options to resolve the errors. Same implies to users who are now facing “Youtube Comments Not Loading in Google Chrome” error.
So if you are one of such users who are frustrated by such an issue, I’m here to help. I’ll provide several methods that help you bypass this error without risking your online privacy, Here, I’ve demonstrated a guide to help you Fix Youtube Comments Not Loading in Chrome. But I want you to imply the steps as they are drafted in this article.
4 Ways To Fix Youtube Comments Not Loading in Chrome
Use Incognito Mode
Before implying any tweaks to Fix Youtube Comments Not Loading in Chrome, I want you to try one thing. For a start, you need to press Ctrl + Shift + N button from your keyboard to open Chrome’s incognito mode. Once a new tab with a black background opens, visit the Youtube website and see if you are still having the same error or not.
Clear Browsing Data
- Click on the three-dotted icon from your browser’s taskbar and navigate to More Tools
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the appearing menu.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Select All time as the Time target.
- Check the following checkboxes then click on Clear Data
- Browsing history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Now relaunch Chrome.
Reset Chrome’s Settings
- Open Chrome and navigate into its Settings
- Scroll down and click on Advanced
- Under Reset and Cleanup, click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- At last, hit Reset Settings to confirm your action.
Disable Proxy Connections
- Launch Windows 10 Settings from the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Network & Internet tab.
- Click on Proxy from the left-side panel.
- Now click on Use a proxy sever toggle to disable it.
- Thereafter, click on the Save button.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.