Table of Contents
When it comes to using a web browser, users prefer using Google Chrome. Its mainly because consumers think of it as the most reliable product to visit websites over the internet. But some of the time, even the tech giant’s product can start to respond laggy.
In case, where you get an error presenting “aw snap on Google Chrome”, it’s because the Symantec Endpoint stops working appropriately. So here, I’ll demonstrate several methods to help you Fix Symantec Endpoint Not Working in Chrome. But before implying any procedures, I want you to update Symantec Endpoint to the latest version.
4 Ways To Fix Symantec Endpoint Not Working in Chrome
Disable the Renderer Code of Chrome
- Right-click on chrome’s icon from the desktop of your PC and select Properties
- Under the Shortcut tab tweak what’s written inside the Target box.
- Add the following command in the Target box.
- Click on the Apply button to save changes.
- To close the tab, hit Ok.
Customize Windows Registry
- Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open Run box.
- Type Regedit inside the box and press enter.
- Navigate to the following path in Registry Editor:
- Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google Chrome
- Right-click on RendererCodeIntegrityEnabled key.
- Change its value data to 0 and click on the Ok button.
- Close the registry editor.
Add No Sandbox To Target
- Launch Google Chrome properties.
- Custome the Target dialogue box that’s available under the Shortcut tab.
- Add –no-sandbox to the target box as shown in the screenshot.
- First, click on Apply and then on Ok.
Reinstall Google Chrome
- Open Add or remove program utility from the Cortana search bar.
- Search for Google Chrome and uninstall it.
- After its uninstalled, download its latest version.
- Install the updated version on your PC.
- When done, open Google Chrome to see if the problem is solved or not.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.