Table of Contents
The whole functions of computer programs and attach hardware devices depends on the code and connectivity. The printer is the most common device which is attached to a computer in offices. And, it happens so commonly while we intend to print a document. A certain error occurs which paralyzes the whole functionality of printers. But, the good thing is these errors are so common to solve. One of the errors which commonly occurs in using a sharp printer is VK error.
These are known as maintenance codes that arrise for a purpose. Such codes indicate the replacement or the maintenance of consumable items. Now we will guide you on how you can fix the VK error code in a sharp printer.
How to fix VK Error Code in Sharp printer:
These solutions are so common and easily performable, no need to be hectic. Before you take the printer or computer to the technician try the solution written below.
Restart the Printer:
Restarting the device is the universal solution of most of the devices. Any device which consumes uninterrupted power supply or battery power source, its the first solution to resolve issues in them.
Power off your printer by turning a switch of a power socket. Keep patience for a few seconds. Turn on the printer again and check maybe this time you will not face the error.
Use the Windows troubleshooter tool:
If the above solution failed to fix the VK error code then try these solutions. This option is present in Windows stock settings. Explore and run the troubleshooter.
- Run the Windows Dialog Box, Press the Windows key + R keyboard.
- Type the command “Control” in the dialog box and press enter.
- Alternatively, launch control panel on Windows from the Cortana search.
- Once control pannel opened to search the “Troubleshooter” on the search bar.
- Click on the troubleshooter link on appeared Windows.
- Click on the View all option.
- Scroll down and locate the printer option, click on t.
- Select Advanced option on the next Window.
- Select Run as administrator option to allow program to make the required changes.
Click on next, now follow the on-screen instructions. It’s the potential solution, absolutely capable of fixing all software problems.