Printers are designed to bring ease into the lives of PC users. In my opinion, a user would never want such devices to annoy him. But there are cases where users get “Printing Errors in Windows 10”. It’s mostly because of the new OS updates or interruptions during driver update.
So if you are facing any critical issues caused just because you’ve connected a Printer with your PC, I’m here to help. I’ll you about a way to Fix Printer Sending Job Notification Error in Windows 10. I’ll try to be discrete and give you the appropriate solutions to fix such a critical problem.
3 Ways To Fix Printer Sending Job Notification Error in Windows 10
- Launch Device Manager via the Cortana search bar.
- Scroll down and expand “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”
- Locate your desired USB port (with whom your printer is connected) from the provided list.
- Right-click on your desired port and select “Update Driver”
- After the driver’s update, reboot your PC.
Its also good to visit your printer’s manufacturer’s site and download the updated printer driver from it. If you see there’s an update required, then you need to install the downloaded file.
Restart Print Spooler
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run box.
- Execute services.msc from the box to open Services utility.
- Locate & select Print Spooler from the right-side panel.
- Click on the Restart link.
- Double-click on Print Spooler to open its properties.
- Click on the Stop button.
- Launch file explorer and navigate to C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS
- Delete all the files that are available in the folder.
- Again open the Services utility and select Print Spooler.
- Now click on the Start link.
- Open Windows Settings and navigate to Update and Security
- Select the Troubleshoot tab from the left panel.
- Now locate and select the Printer tab from the right-side panel.
- Click on Run the troubleshooter
- Follow the onscreen instructions until the problem is solved.
There are cases when resting the Printer device gets the job done. For that, unplug your Printer from PC and power source. Now put it back to the power source and reconnect it with your computer.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.