Windows Live Mail is an email client that allows users to send or receive emails. It is used by many of the businessman and workplaces around the world. Because it is specially designed for office usage. This email client language is set to English by default. Most of the users want to change the language of this email client and searching for how to to that?
We will show you the settings that will guide users to change the language in the Windows Live Mail. Follow the steps mentioned below and successfully change the language so that you can understand the app easily.
Method to change Windows Live Mail language
We have provided complete instructions to change the language in Windows Live Mail. to do that follow the steps that are given below:
- First, click on the start search and type control over there.
- Then click on the Control Panel from above.
- Now select Clock and Region
- Then select Region
- This will open the language settings for Windows Essentials.
- From there, click the drop-down menu.
- Now locate and choose your desired language from the list.
- Then click on OK to save the changes.
- Now Restart your PC to apply the changes.
- When the Windows have restarted, open Windows Live Mail client and check the language will be changed.
By following the above steps users can only change the language of Windows Live Mail client. But if you want to change the language of your Windows PC completely, then users need to have a multi-language Windows license.
Many pre-installed Windows license comes with your PC with single license language. So users have to make sure that they purchase a multi-language license separately to be able to use the system in different languages.
So if you have a multi-language license then follow the below steps:
- First, click on Start.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Now go to Time and Langauge option.
- Then click on the Language from the left pane.
- After that, click on the Add a preferred language available under Preferred languages.
- The new windows will open. From there choose a language that you want to install.
- Then click on Next.
- After that, click on Install.
- Now Windows will download and install the selected language pack that you have selected.
- When the language pack is installed open the Language section again.
- Then click on Choose an input method to always use as default option under Preferred languages.
- Now under Override for default input method click the drop-down menu and select the newly installed language.
- To change the input language again, users need to repeat this step 8 to 9 times.
This is how users can successfully change the whole language of their Windows PC. This process allows users to use Windows in their own language. This process will change the language of every app of Microsoft and also changes the language of Windows Live Mail as well.
This is how users can successfully change the language of Windows Live Mail and Windows PC as well. If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then leave a comment in the comments section below.