Nvidia is one of the most famous graphic cards that provides the best performance. Most of the gamers and professional editors use Nvidia cards so that they could not face any graphic issues.
This is a well-known brand that provides top of the line GPUs for the usres. Users can get regular updates so that they can’t face any issues in the performance department.
But some of the users are facing problems while installing Nvidia components on their PCs. Most of the reported that they are facing issues while installing the Nvidia control panel.
The Nvidia control panel helps users to adjust the video settings of your GPU. So most of you are looking for a solution to that problem. We will show you the methods that help you to fix can’t download the Nvidia Control Panel.
Method to fix can’t download Nvidia Control Panel from MS Store
We will show you the methods that helped most of the users to fix this issue. So if you want to get rid of this problem then follow the methods that are mentioned below.
1. Remove temporary files:
- First, go to the Start Menu search box.
- Then type in disk cleanup
- Now select Disk Cleanup from the top.
- After that, select the drive you want to clean, and then click on OK.
- Then click on the Cleanup system files
- Now select the file types to get rid of
- To get a description of the file type, select it
- After that, click on OK
- Now perform a full cleanup which will delete the temporary files
After applying the upper steps users can download the Nvidia Control Panel without any problems. When the process is completed then you have to right-click the option back to customize your Graphics settings.
2. Upgrade Windows 10
If your Windows are not up to date then you might face this problem. So to check or upgrade Windows 10, you need to follow the below steps.
- To do that, press the Start button.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Now select Update & Security option.
- From there click on Check for Updates
- If your windows are not updated then you must need to download and install the latest version of Windows 10.
3. Upgrade Nvidia GPU driver
When you update your Windows 10 then the Nvidia drivers automatically upgraded. However, if you are facing can’t download Nvidia Control Panel then you can check drivers update manually.
- First of all, press Windows + X keys from the keyboard.
- Then select the Device Manager
- Now double click on the Display Adapters option to expand it.
- After that right-click on your Nvidia GPU
- At last, select Update Driver.
4. Download Nvidia DCH driver
- To do that, you need to visit Nvidia’s website.
- Then you need to download the DCH version of the driver that you required.
- This component is just like the standard driver, just that it no longer includes the Nvidia Control panel.
- After that, download and install the appropriate driver.
- Now Restart the PC and try installing the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store again.
This is how users will not face any issues when downloading and installing the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10.
These are the methods that have work most of the users who can’t download the Nvidia Control Panel. If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then leave a message in the comments section below.