Printers are used in almost any office and workplace. Epson printers are very famous and reliable. But some of the users have reported that they are facing an error 0x10 while utilizing the Epson printers. Users mostly see this error when they turn on the printer and they will see 0x10 error on the display of it.
The 0x10 error often has something to do with the printer’s scanner mechanism. This error is common and by doing some settings users can get rid of it. But we know the solutions and today we will share these solutions with you guys to fix 0x10 error.
Solutions to fix Error 0x10 from Epson printer
We have provided some of the best solutions and most of the users have solved this error from the Epson printer by doing these methods that we mentioned below.
1. Delete small debris
Many of the users have solved 0x10 error by removing small debris from the printers. To do that, look for small debris around the scanner area like small bits of paper, paperclips, etc.
Then open the scanner cover to check for and carefully remove any small debris. Also, open up the printer to check if there is any debris there.
2. Reset the Epson printer
Most of the users have suggested that by resetting their printer they have solved the problem. So if you are facing 0x10 error then try resetting it. To do that follow the below instructions.
- Remove the USB power cable from the printer.
- Now, wait for a few minutes before restarting the printer.
- Now press and hold your printer power on button.
- You need to hold the power button for about 50-60 seconds.
- After that, plug the USB cable back in the printer whilst still holding the power button.
This is how users can reset the printers. After resetting check for the improvements.
3. Troubleshoot the printer driver
Sometimes the faulty printer drivers can cause such a problem. So you have to make sure that the driver of the printers are up to date and installed properly.
- To check or installed the working printer driver you need to download Driver Booster to Windows from the official website of it.
- After downloading, install Driver Booster with its setup wizard.
- Now open the Driver Booster software.
- When you launched the software it will automatically scan for drivers and shows you the missing drivers or faulty one that you need to change.
- If you see the printer drivers on the list then click the Update Now button to get the latest and working drivers.
These are some of the best solutions that help users to solve Printer Error 0x10 from Epson printers. All of the solutions that are mentioned above allow users to get rid of the error and work for many of them. If your printer is in warranty then we recommend you to replace the printer and get a new one.
We hope that these methods will help you on how to fix Printer error 0x10. If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then leave a comment in the comments section below.