Windows 10 is the new and one of the best Operating Systems that is developed by Microsoft. Users can get many new features with regular updates of the apps as well. Windows 10 OS is improving day by day and also gives maximum security to the users.
But nothing is perfect, some of the users faced various errors on Windows 10. Recent many users have reported that they are getting msftconnecttest.com/redirect. Application not found error while connecting with the internet connection. Users can’t able to connect with the internet connection and see this error on their PC screens.
Most of you looking for the solution to that problem. Below we will show you the best solutions that will help users to fix msftconnecttest redirect error on Windows 10.
Solutions to fix msftconnecttest redirect error
We have provided three methods that help you to solve the msftconnecttest redirect error. Most of the users have solved this error by following the below methods.
1. Reset Network Settings
Some of the users have fic this problem by resetting the network settings on Windows 10. To do that follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, open the Start menu and click on the Settings.
- Then click on Network and Internet
- Now select Status from the left side.
- And click on the Network Reset option from the right side.
- Now select Reset now from the Network Reset screen and click on Yes to confirm the changes.
- At last, Restart your system and check from the error is gone.
2. Turn Off/Disable Connection Test
If the upper method does not work for you then we recommend to completely disable the connection test on Windows 10 PC. To do that follow the steps carefully given below:
- Press Windows+R keys from the keyboard to open the Run search box.
- Then type regedit and click on OK button.
- That will open Registry Editor.
- Now go to the following Registry that mentioned below: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesNlaSvcParametersInternet
- After that, navigate to the right pane and search for the EnableActiveProbing entry.
- Then double click on it and enter 0 in the Value Data option and click the OK button.
- Now close the windows and check for the improvements.
3. Customize HTTP/HTTPs Configuration
- To do that, open the Settings from the Start menu.
- Then click on the Apps option.
- Now choose Default Apps from the left pane.
- Scroll down the right pane and at the bottom, you will see Choose Default Apps By Protocol available under the Reset button. Click on it.
- After that, look for the Select a Default option available for HTTP.
- Then you will see a list of browsers installed on your system. Choose your browser and click Select a Default browser against HTTP.
- Now select your browser again from the list of available options.
- At last, Restart your PC to apply the new setting changes.
By following the above methods most of the users have solved fix msftconnecttest redirect error from Windows 10.
If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then leave a comment in the comment section below.