Paint 3D is one of the most dynamic tools ever developers for computers. It offers a plethora of features that let users design the image, graphics, etc. The key feature among all others in Paint 3D is the Magic Select option. Paint 3D enables you to use Advanced Equipment for designing and editing. The user-friendly interface plays a key part in the success of Paint 3D.
Now we are coming back to the point. If you want to use the Magic Select in Paint 3D but don’t know how to use it. This tutorial will guide you on how to do it. In the recent decade. Removing an object, Watermark, logo or anything awkward from the image was a massive hurdle for users. Editors have to spend hours on photoshop to edit the image. In such a situation Paint 3D Magic Select comes handy. If you are a beginner or non-techy-savvy personality, still you can use Paint 3D Magic Select.
How to use Magic Select in Paint 3D:
In this guide, we will discuss how you can use the Magic Select tool. So that you can get a professional-quality result from the Paint 3D.
- Launch Paint 3D on your computer.
- Click in New button to start the required work.
- At the top-left side of your screen, click the Menu icon found
- Choose the Insert option.
- Select the image you want to remove the background of.
- From the upper menu, Click the Magic Select tool.
- Fit the part you want to keep from the image. To do so Drag the corners of the blue box.
- Hit the Next button.
- Use the Add and Remove buttons to fine-tune the selection.
- Click Done when you are satisfied with editing you have done.
That’s all about how to use the Magic Select option in Paint 3D. The procedure is extremely simple and I don’t think anybody will face problems in the procedure. For queries and assistance, Windows Boy staff is always available for you.