Table of Contents
Group Policy is one of the best utilities provided specifically to Windows OS users. Its basic purpose is to help users configure their networks and the devices connected with it. Because this way, a user won’t have to perform the same tasks on other devices one-by-one.
Taking full control is what every network administrator wants. So when he is unable to do this task, it becomes a lot frustrating & annoying for him. Many users have complained about Group Policy Security Settings doesn’t allow them to determine. So here, I present a guide to help you Fix Unable To Determine Group Policy Security Settings. The procedure to fix this task only requires the implementation of 2 methods.
How To Fix Unable To Determine Group Policy Security Settings?
1) Tweak Settings via Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows + R button from the keyboard to open Run box.
- Type “Regedit” inside the box and press enter.
- Navigate to the following location in Registry Editor:
- Now delete the key named “Default” from the right-side panel.
- Close the Registry Editor and reboot your PC.
2) Update Windows 10
There’s a chance that your Windows OS is not updated and it’s causing the trouble. Especially for Windows 10 users, they are always advised to update their operating systems from time to time. But sometimes the auto-updates are disabled by the third-party programs. Resulting in errors like Unable To Determine Group Policy Security Settings. In such situations, you are required to manually update your Windows 10. Just check for the updates as if they are provided to you or not. And if they are available, start an update instantly.
- Visit Windows 10 Settings from the Start menu.
- Hit “Update & Security”
- Now if there’s an update available, you’ll see the download button.
- Once you click on the “Download” button, just follow the onscreen instructions and it’ll be done in the appropriate time period.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.