Video Tutorials are more helpful than the written guides. Users can understand the tutorials better, easy to follow the actions. Bloggers like us take the help of Youtube Videos to make their articles more rich and informative. Thanks to the Youtube Embed Videos option, we can make a complete for the viewers. Embedding enables the users to display Youtube Videos in the article directly without uploading.
Do you know you can enable Autoplay on YouTube Embedded videos? Yes! you can do it but most of the writers are not aware of it. You just to do the minor changing with YouTube Video Embed code. And, then your YouTube videos will be played automatically whenever any visitor opens your page.
How to Enable Autoplay for Embedded videos:
Here are the methods through which you can enable autoplay on Youtube Embedded Videos. Remember the procedure may be only applicable for the WordPress operative sites. In the first method, you have to edit the embedded. You just need to add the Auto Playscript to the code. The second method involves the WordPress plugin, but its a bit lengthy.
- Enable Autoplay on Embedded Youtube Videos through HTML script.
- Launch Youtube on your PC Browser.
- Open the video which you want to embed on your Blog.
- Click on the share icon present below the video screen.
- Select the Embed option, it will show an HTML Script of that Youtube Video.
- Copy the whole code paste it to the blog where you want to show it. WordPress users need to paste the embed code in Text at “Add New Post”.
For example, we want to embed Samsung Galaxy A51 Review on our Blog operated on WordPress. The embed code for the targeted video is;
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ep2DbUTjjQs” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Now you have add an entry “?autoplay=1” in the code between “Video ID” and ” frameborder=”0″. After adding the entry code will look like this
- <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ep2DbUTjjQs”?autoplay=1 frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Now your embed YouTube Videos will be auotplay, whenever visitor visit the page. You can try it by yourself.