Facing trouble of Windows 10 Calculator Missing? If yes, then you are in the right place. Because I know that if you are a commerce or engineering student, you would always wanna use the Calculator app. So here, I present to you a guide about How To Fix Windows 10 Calculator Missing. I’ll provide you with different solutions to solve this critical issue.
6 Ways To Fix Windows 10 Calculator Missing
1) Update Windows 10 and Calculator App
- Open Windows 10 Settings and navigate to “Update & Security”
- From there, click once on “Check for Updates”. If your OS asks you for an update, let it get the job done.
- Now launch the Microsoft Store from the Start menu.
- Hit the three-dotted icon and from the menu, select “Downloads and updates”
- Click on “Get Updates” or “Update all” button.
2) Reinstall the Calculator App
- Press Windows + X button and select “Windows PowerShell (Admin)”
- Execute the following commands in PowerShell:
- get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
- Visit the Microsoft Store to install the Calculator App. (Link)
- Click once on the “Get button” and let the app install.
3) Enable Windows Defender Firewall
- Launch Control Panel from the Cortana Search bar.
- Navigate to System Security->Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off”
- Select the bullets which have green shields and click on the “Ok” button to save changes.
4) Make a Desktop Shortcut
- Right-click on the empty space of your desktop and create a new shortcut.
- Now paste the following command in the item’s location box:
- After entering such a file location, click on the “Next” button.
- Suggest a name of the shortcut and hit “Finish”
5) Run Windows 10 Troubleshooter
- Type Troubleshoot in the Windows 10 search bar and open the appropriate app.
- Click once on Windows Store apps and then on “Run the troubleshooter”
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to Fix Windows 10 Calculator Missing.
6) Reset This PC
- Launch Windows 10 Settings and navigate to “Update & Security”
- Select “Recovery” from the left-side panel and click on “Get Started”
- Make the appropriate choice, either to keep your files or remove them from your PC.
- When done, reset your PC by completing the onscreen forums.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.