Table of Contents
Most of the users using the Google Chrome browser as a default browser in your PCs. Because it provides many useful features that you will not find in other browsers. Chrome is one of the secure browsers that allows users to browse and download the files securely.
Users can add their Google account in Chrome so that they can use more features of it. It provided more security and users can get access to many websites directly that needed Google account.
Recently most of the users have reported that Google asked them to change your password. Google Chrome asked users when it detects any doubtful activity in your account. So in that case, Chrome asked you to change the password to protect your Google account.
So to get full security we recommend you change the account password as soon as possible and secure your account. Most of the users don’t know how to change the password and they are searching for the best solutions to it. In this article, we will show you some of the best solutions to change your Google account password without any issues.
How to change your Google account password?
Below users will see some of the best methods that will help them to successfully change the Google account password.
1. Change your Google account password from Windows
- First of all, open your Google Account.
- Now enter the account credentials and log in to your account.
- Then click on the Security tab which is available at the left pane.
- After that go to the Signing in to Google section
- And double click on the Password option
- Then users need to enter their current password.
- Then you will be asked to enter the new password in the Change Password screen.
- Enter the new password again to confirm it and make sure you add a strong new password.
- Then click on the Change Password option to change the password comfortably.
- Now relaunch the browser and log in with your new Google account password.
2. Change your Google account password from Android device
- To do that, open your Android device and click on Settings.
- Then go Google and click on the Google Account option.
- Now click on the option, Manage your Google Account
- After that, click on the Security tab
- Then click on the Password option which is located under Sign into Google.
- You need to enter the current password and click on Next.
- Now enter your new password and enter again to confirm it.
- At last, click on the Change Password option to change the password.
3. Reset the Chrome browser settings
After changing the Google account, we recommend users to reset the browser settings. By resetting the Google Chrome settings, users will restore all the changes that were made by any third party app. Most of the time third-party apps may cause a change password problem in Chrome.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Then click on the Chrome menu icon or three dots located at the top right corner.
- And select Settings options from there.
- After that click on Advanced option and expand that section.
- Now click on Reset Settings available under the Reset and clean up section.
- Then click on the Restore settings to their originals defaults option.
- At last, click on the Reset Settings again to confirm.
These are the best solutions to change the password of your Google account. Google asked users to change the password when it detects some abnormal behavior with your account. Most of the users recommended that they change their Google account password after 6 months.
Most of the users have solved Google Chrome asked to change your password problem. If you want to contact us then leave a comment in the comments section below.