Salesforce is a Customer Relation Management solutions by which the companies and customers come together. This app is created for the businessman because they can run their business from anywhere. Users will find many departments in the app like marketing, sales, commerce and many more. Companies and customers can communicate with each other and talk about their products.
Salesforce has both the PC and mobile version for the users so that they can manage their work from every platform. You can visit the Salesforce official website and operate from your web browser as well. It supports all the major and latest web browsers.
Recently many users have reported that Salesforce is not working in Google Chrome. Most of the users use the Chrome browser as their default browser because it provides many useful features that most of the browsers don’t have. This issue caused by a bad cache or browser incompatibility with Salesforce. If you are facing this problem then you are in the right place because we will tell you solutions that will solve this problem form the Chrome browser.
Solutions to fix Salesforce won’t work in Google Chrome
We provide the list of troubleshooting tips to help users to resolve Salesforce won’t work in Google Chrome. Follow the methods that are mentioned below.
1. Clear Chrome browser cache
- To do that, open the Google Chrome browser.
- Then click on the three horizontal bars or Menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Click on the Settings option.
- You will see the Advanced option in the left pane, click on it to expand the options.
- Now select the Privacy and Security tab.
- Then click on the Clear browsing data option which is located at the bottom.
- After that, the Clear Browsing Data window will open and users need to select the time range from there.
- Now check the boxes of Browsing history and Cookies and other site data.
- At last, click on the Clear Data button.
There are some modern browsers that automatically clean up the cache after some time so that users can not face any network issues. After clearing the cache and browsing data check for any improvements.
2. Examine Google Chrome extensions
- Open Google Chrome.
- Then press Ctrl + Shift + N keys from your keyboard and this will open the new Chrome window in Incognito mode.
- Now write the Salesforce website on the web serach and check if you can open it.
If you can successfully open the website in Incognito Mode then it means that one of the Google Chrome extensions is causing a problem. To fix that follow the below method.
Check for bad extension
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- Then click on the Menu icon or three dots located at the top right corner.
- From there, click on the Settings option.
- Now choose the Extensions from the options. Then Chrome will show you all the extensions that are installed on it.
- After that, you need to start disabling the recently installed extensions. If you have not installed any extension recently then disable all the extensions one by one.
- Then enable the extension that you used regularly.
- Now try to open the Salesforce website.
- You need to do these steps again and again until you find the extension that causing the problem.
There are some extensions that can block access to some websites like Groupbuy service add-ons extension. So after trying the above steps, users will find the extension that is creating a problem.
3. Enable third-party cookies
- First, launch Google Chrome.
- Then click on the menu icon or three dots and select the Settings option.
- Then click on the Advanced option to expand it.
- Now you need to click on the Privacy and Security option.
- Then scroll down and you will see the option Site Settings, click on it.
- After that, select the Cookies and site data.
- From there you need to make sure that the Block third-party cookies option is disabled. If the option is enabled, click on the switch to disable it.
4. Restore Google Chrome Settings
- First of all, launch Chrome and click on the Menu icon or three dots, located at the top right corner.
- Then select Settings.
- Now click on the Advanced option and expand it.
- From there select the Reset and clean up option.
- Then choose the Restore settings to their original defaults option.
- After that, the Warning message will appear on your PC screen, click on the Reset Settings button.
5. Reinstall Google Chrome Browser
- To do that, type control in the Windows search section.
- Then click on the Control Panel.
- The control panel window will open. From there, click on the Programs and Features option.
- Now select Google Chrome and click on the Uninstall option from above.
- After the uninstallation, download and install a new file of Google Chrome from the official website.
- When you download and install the Google chrome, Restart your PC. After a restart, check for the problem.
These are solutions that will guide users on how to fix Salesforce not working in Google Chrome. If you have any question then leave a comment in the comment section below.