Windows 10 provides tons of features and one of the best Operating Systems available for PCs. Microsoft provides regular updates so that users cannot face any issues while using Windows 10. In these updates, Microsoft fixes most of the errors and issues that users are facing in the previous versions.
But as you know nothing is perfect so sometimes users can face some issues in any Operating System. Recently many users have reported that they are facing an issue that Taskbar visible in fullscreen mode. People mostly use many apps in the full-screen mode especially when they like to play games or watching videos. So if you are using the full-screen mode and taskbar shows on your screen then it ruins the viewing experince.
Users can see all the icons with all the notifications that irritate then while using full-screen mode. So if you are facing that problem then we give you some of the best solutions to fix Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode.
How to solve the Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode?
1. Reboot Explorer.exe
Many of the users have suggested that by restarting the Explorer.exe, they are able to hide the Taskbar in full-screen mode. To do that follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys from your keyboard.
- After that, the Task Manager will show on your PC screen.
- Now go to the Processes tab
- Then scroll down and select the Windows Explorer option.
- At last, click on the Restart button.
2. Google Chrome: Override high DPI scaling behavior
Some of the users have reported that they are facing this issue while using Google Chrome. Taskbar shows in full-screen mode while they are watching videos in Chrome. In that case, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, right-click on Google Chrome icon from the Desktop screen.
- Then click on the Properties option.
- After that, go to the Compatibility tab
- Now click on the Settings tab and click on the Change high DPI settings option.
- Then check the Override high DPI scaling behavior option.
- And click on the OK button.
- After that, Restart Chrome browser.
3. Disable Visual Effects
- To do that, press Windows + R keys to open Run Box.
- Then type control.exe in the serach bar of it.
- After that, the Control Panel will open on your PC screen.
- Then locate the System settings and double click to open it up.
- Now click on the Advanced system settings option.
- The new Windows will open then select the Advanced tab
- Then under the Performance section, click on the Settings option.
- Now check the option Adjust for performance and click on OK.
These are some of the best solutions by which users will not see Taskbar while running programs or watching videos in full-screen mode.
We hope that this guide will help you with how to Fix Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode. If you want to ask questions or want to give suggestions then leave a comment in the comment section below.