Like Facebook, Youtube is a platform that needs no introduction. The reason behind the success of Youtube is because it’s an official product of the tech giant. Yes, Google makes sure that its users are provided with tons of great services. And also, all of such services are available for free.
To benefit users in protecting their eyesight, Google has decided to add a dark mode on Youtube. You can easily enable it, even if you haven’t subscribed to the website. But if you don’t know about completing this task, I’m here to help. Here, I’ve drafted a full guide about How To Enable Dark Mode on Youtube. There are two basic ways to claim the reward, let me show you the easiest steps.
2 Ways To Enable Dark Mode on Youtube
Turn-on Dark Mode on Youtube Website
- Launch Google Chrome or any web browser and visit the Youtube website on it.
- If you have signed into Youtube then click on your profile icon.
- If not, then click on the three-dotted icon from the above-provided taskbar.
- Enable the “Dark Theme” toggle from the drop-down menu.
- In case it doesn’t change instantly, relaunch your web browser.
Install Dark Reader on Chrome
- Visit the Chrome store and install Dark Reader extension. (Link)
- After installing the extension, enable it from the Chrome taskbar.
- Now visit the Youtube website and enjoy using it in the dark or night mode.
After enabling the Dark reader, you can also customize the brightness and contrast of your web browser. Even add multiple websites that you always want to watch in the same mode. However, it is developed for users who want all of their desired websites in dark mode. Furthermore, this chromium extension is also available in Mozilla’s store. So you can also use the same controls to use Firefox in Night mode.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.