Table of Contents
Google Chrome is one of the best web browsers that’s available for all the major platforms. Internet users prefer using its services because they know it allows them to install third-party extensions. But bieng a product of humans, it has its ups and downs.
Meaning, it’s a web browser that could respond laggy sometimes. For instance, an error that doesn’t allow users to change the default language in Google Chrome. So to help users who are facing such an issue, I’ve drafted a proper guide. Here, I present to you an article on How To Fix Can’t Add Language in Google Chrome. You are allowed to imply multiple fixes to solve this issue.
4 Ways to Fix Can’t Add Language in Google Chrome
1) Add Langauge Command
- Right-click on your Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager” from the menu.
- Select “Google Chrome” and click on “End Task”
- Now right-click on Chrome’s icon and hit “Properties”
- Enter CLS (lang= eng) in the “Target” field, before any content.
- Thereafter, click on the “Ok” button.
2) Remove Custom Languages
- Launch Google Chrome and navigate to chrome://settings/languages
- Expand the “Languages” tab, click on “Add Languages”
- Select a language and hit “Add”
- Now click once on the three-dotted icon of your newly added language and select “Remove”
- Relaunch Google Chrome.
3) Adjust Language in Google Account
- Click here to visit the Google Account page.
- Hit “ADD ANOTHER LANGUAGE” to select a language.
- When done, click on the “Select” button and you are good to go.
4) Use Google Chrome Alternative
If nothing seems to help you with the case of Can’t Add Language in Google Chrome, then its time for you to use a Chrome alternative. There are many good web browsers like Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc, to help you surf the internet without any errors. But if you ask for my opinion, I would suggest you use Firefox.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.