Even the tech giant’s product can be buggy sometimes. Same implies to the Gmail users. They can trust this portal for sending a fully secured & private emails. But what they can’t be sure of are the errors that can be very frustrating. For instance, the Spell Checker Not Working error in Gmail.
It could be a reason that you are not facing any error, but you just don’t know How To Enable Spell Checker in Gmail. Because this service is not enabled by default. So I’ll consider all the possibilities and also help you with, How To Fix Spell Checker Not Working in Gmail. All I want from you is to follow my lead until the end of this article.
How Do I Enable Spell Check in Gmail?
- Open Google Chrome and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Click once on the “+ Compose” button.
- From the new email writing window, click on the three-dotted icon and select “Spell Checking”
- Hit the “Recheck” column to select your desired language.
- But after writing an email, click once on the “Recheck” button to see any errors.
Fix Spell Checker Not Working in Gmail?
For situations where you are unable to find the spell-checking facility in Gmail, you can enable the same feature from the Google Chrome web browser. To do so, follow the steps drafted below:
- Launch Chrome web browser and hit the three-dotted icon.
- Hit “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Advanced”
- Under “Languages”, select the “Enhanced spell check” bullet.
- For further customizations, click on “customize spell check”
- Relaunch Chrome.
After performing the above-provided steps, Spell Checker will be enabled for all other web sites. Just like in Microsoft Edge, you’ll be allowed to type words and make documents without any spelling mistakes. Because now the web browser will show the mistakes you are making.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.