Table of Contents
Adobe Creative Cloud is used by almost all the users that are using the adobe apps on their PCs. Becuase with the help of it, users can upgrade their Adobe apps to the latest version. Also, it allows the user to manage all the adobe apps in one place. However, this is not the free tool but it is one of the best tools if you used the adobe apps regularly.
The Adobe creative cloud runs in the startup by default. For those who used this service frequently, they have no issues running this service at the startup by default. But some of the users are not comfortable with it and they prefer to run Adobe Creative Cloud service manually.
So in this article, we will guide some methods that will help users to stop Adobe Creative Cloud from running at startup on their PCs.
How To Turn Off Adobe Creative Cloud auto-start?
We provide four methods that will guide users on how to disable Adobe creative Cloud auto-start in their Windows PC.
1. Turn Off From Task Manager
One of the simple methods to turn off the Creative Cloud running in the start-up by disabling it from the Task Manager. To to that follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, right-click on the Taskbar and select the Task Manager.
- Then open the Startup tab. Over there you will see a list of startup programs.
- Then locate the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- After that, right-click on the Adobe Creative Cloud and then select Disable.
- Now Restart the computer and check for any enhancements.
2. Turn Off From Adobe Creative Cloud
After doing the upper method if Adobe Creative Cloud still starts after the restart then try disabling the service from the Creative Cloud settings.
- To do that first, launch the Adobe Creative Cloud app from the taskbar.
- Then you have to make sure that you have signed into the app and accept the license agreement.
- Now click on the Settings from the top right corner.
- Then go to the Preferences
- From there, select the General Tab.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- Now uncheck the Launch at Login option from there.
- After that Restart your PC and for any improvements.
3. Turn Off From System Configuration
- To do that, press Windows Key + R keys from the Keyboard.
- Then type msconfig on the serach box and click on OK.
- This will open System Configuration and from there click on the Startup tab.
- No users will see the list of services that are enabled to launch at the Restart of your Windows PC.
- From that list, uncheck the Adobe Creative Cloud service.
- Then click on the Apply option and then OK to save the changes.
- After that, Restart your PC and see the Creative Cloud app stops from launching at the startup.
Users can Turn Off auto-start for any program or service as well from the System Configuration. But beware, this is only for the older version of Windows like 7 or 8. The users of Windows 10 have this option moved to Task Manager as mentioned in the first step.
Also, note that to Turn Off program from the System Configuration, users need to log in as administrator. So in case you have no administrator rights then ask the system admin to make changes.
4. Turn Off By Using Registry Editor
Many users have suggested that by using the registry editor most of them have Turn Off Adobe Creative Cloud auto-start from their PCs. To do that follow that are available below:
- First of all, press Windows Key + R keys to open Run.
- Now type regedit on the serach box and click on OK.
- This will open the Registry Editor.
- from the Registry Editor you need to navigate to the following location mentioned below:
- No need to visit the folders manually, just copy-paste the above location in the registry editor to get to the directory quickly.
- You have to make sure that you do not have a key named Adobe Creative Cloud under the Run32 folder.
- Then right-click on Run32 key and select New and then Binary Value.
- And rename it as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Now double-click on the Adobe Creative Cloud key and enter this 030000009818FB164428D501 in the Data field.
- After that, click on OK to save the changes and then close the Registry Editor.
- Now right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager from there.
- Then go to the Startup tab.
- From there select Adobe Creative Cloud and click on the Disable button.
These are the four methods that will guide users to stop Adobe Creative Cloud from running at Startup. If you find this article useful then let us know and leave the comment in the comment section below.