Google Chrome is claimed to be one of the best web browsers over the internet. There’s no comparing the tech giant’s products with any other utilities. Becasue once you start to use it, there’s no going back to using a lame web browser. Mainly, it’s famous because of the numerous free services that are developed for the greater good of internet users.
The Tab Groups feature in Chrome is introduced for the further convenience of users. Because it lets them add multiple pages of a website in a single tab. But for some reason, this facility is not enabled from the start. But anyone can turn on such service anytime he wants to. For that, I’ve drafted a proper guide of How To Enable Tab Groups in Google Chrome. If you want to complete this task without any hassle, try to imply the steps I’ve presented for you.
How Do I Enable Tab Groups in Google Chrome?
Before leading you towards the guide to Enable Tab Groups in Google Chrome, I want you to make sure of something. Please note that this feature is only available in the latest version of Google Chrome. So before implying any of the provided steps, ensure that your web browser is up-to-date.
- Visit Chrome://flags on Google Chrome.
- Use the search bar to open “Tab groups”. You need to type its keyword in the search bar and press enter.
- Click on the drop-down menu appearing right in front of Tab Groups and select “Enable” from it.
- Now relaunch the web browser and you are good to go.
- If you want to disable the Tab Groups feature in Chrome, then you can imply similar steps but select the “Default” option from the drop-down menu. Yes, you’ll also be required to reboot the web browser, because its the only way of saving changes.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.