the Outlook is a mail app bu which users cans en or receive emails. This app is developed by Microsoft for the users who regularly send or receive emails at their workplaces. With the help of this app, users are allowed to manage their data such as calendars, notes, contacts, tasks and more.
Recently many users reported that they are facing delegates page is not available error while they try to assign delegate permissions to their mailboxes. Suddenly the delegates page error message pops up on their PCs. Because of that, you can not view delegate permissions with their Outlook applications.
So if you are facing this problem want to solve it then we are here to help. We provide the best solutions to solve the delegates page is not available error from Outlook.
How To Fix the Delegates Page not Available Error?
We provide the best three solutions to solve the delegates page error not available form Outlook. These solutions work for most of the users and we hope that it solves this problem for you as well. Follow the methods that are given below.
Method 1 – Share the Calendar With Delegate
Microsoft officially gives the solution to the users who are facing this error. Many people are able to solve the delegates page error by sharing the Outlook Clander with the delegate that will set up a new temporary delegate. To do that follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, log in to the Outlook web app.
- After that, you need to click on the Calendar button.
- When you opened the calendar, now click on the Share option to open the window.
- In that window type a user group in the text box.
- Then select the Delegate option from the drop-down menu.
- At last, click on Share and Done.
Method 2 – Delete Outlook’s Rules
If the above method doesn’t solve the problem then try deleting Outlook’s rules method. Some of the users have solved the delegates page error by deleting corrupted Outlook rules. Follow the steps to delete Outlook’s rules.
- First, click on the Home tab from the Outlook app.
- Now click on the Rules button and expand its menu.
- Then select Manage Rules & Alerts to open the E-mail Rules.
- From there click on that tab
- Then click the Delete button to erase them.
- Also, you guys can start Outlook with rules disabled with a command-line switch. To do that, press the Windows + R keys.
- Then type Outlook /CleanRules and click on the OK button.
Method 3 – Set Up a New Outlook Profile
Some of the users have confirmed that by setting up the new Outlook profile they can solve the delegates page error. To set up a new profile follow the bellow steps carefully.
- First, open the Outlook app.
- Then click the File option.
- Now choose Account Settings
- Then select Manage Profiles.
- From there, click on the Show Profiles button.
- Click the Add option.
- Now you need to enter a new profile title in the text box that opens. Enter the title and click on OK.
- After that, switch to the new profile by clicking File
- Then click Account Settings
- From there select the Change Profile option.
- After that, select the new profile on the Choose Profile window and click on Ok.
- Then click on the Options button.
- From there, select the Set as a default profile option.
These are the three best solutions to fix the delegates page is not available error from Outlook. Most of the users have solved the error by applying these methods.
We hope that this guide will help users in solving the delegates page error. If you have any questions in your mind or want to give suggestions then leave a comment in the comment section below.