Those who want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Bootcamp on Mac then they are on the right spot. Recently Apple allows users to upgrade to Windows 10 with the help of Bootcamp. Many users are using Windows 7 and 8 on their MacBook, but as we know that Microsoft has announced that Windows 7 is no longer officially supported by it. So most of you want to upgrade to Windows 10.
Microsoft also announced that those who want to still use Windows 7 then they need to purchase the extension to get support from them. This extended Support from Microsoft allows users to get updates from Microsoft officially for two years. That’s why the majority of the people will choose to upgrade to Windows 10.
If you want to upgrade then this is the time to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Because Apple gives a free upgrade offer to the users to update to Windows 10. But most of you don’t know how to do it?
We will show you the complete guide by which users can successfully upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Bootcamp on Mac.
Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Bootcamp?
First of all, users need to make sure that they have all the items to upgrade to Windows 10 on Bootcamp before they start the upgrading process. We show you the items that you required before upgrade below:
- Mac PC
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- A 64-bit edition of Windows because Bootcamp only allows the installation of 64-bit editions of Windows.
- Windows 10 Valid license key
When you have all of these things available that mentioned above then you have to make sure that your Mac is updated to the latest version. If Mac is not upgraded to the latest version then follow the steps to upgrade to the latest version.
- First of all, you need to boot your Mac into the OS X system
- Then Log in it with your account.
- After that, open the App Store app
- Now go to the Updates tab available at the top right side.
- Click on the update button and see any update is available for your device.
- Now boot into Windows
- Then launch the Apple Software Update application
- From there install updates if available.
This is how you can Upgrade Mac to the latest version. After successfully upgrading the Mac to the latest version now its time to proceed with the upgrade process of Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Bootcamp on Mac.
To do that, follow the below steps carefully:
- First, download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from the link. (Download Link)
- After downloading, install that tool on your
- Launch the tool and select Upgrade this PC option and click on Next.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- After you completed the upgrade process then run the Apple Software Update application again and install the updates if any availbale.
This is how users can successfully upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Bootcamp on Mac by following the steps mentioned above.
By upgrading the Mac to Windows 10 with Bootcamp, your Mac device will be registered with Microsoft and users will regularly get the updates from it.
Since you that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, users need to upgrade to Windows 10 or purchase extended support for two years. Because if you don’t upgrade to Windows 10 then you will not get any further security updates from Microsoft that protect your data and information. That’s why we recommend you to upgrade as soon as possible so that users can keep their data safe.
We hope that this guide will help you on how to Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 10 In Bootcamp On Mac. If you have any suggestions or want to ask questions then leave a message in the comment section below.