For most PC users using Windows working frameworks, the default sound driver is controlled by Realtek HD Audio Drivers. Realtek’s High Definition Audio Manager is a device used to control sound on desktop or smartphones, it’s the default alternative for Windows 10 frameworks. The program comes pressed with extraordinary highlights that produce astonishing sound outcomes.
Notwithstanding, users have announced certain issues with Realtek HD Audio Drivers. The issues generally incorporate awful stable quality, just as the program being unaccessible/missing from the taskbar or PC. For any issues with sound quality or control on your PC, it is encouraged to update or reinstall the sound drivers.
In this bit by bit direct, we’ll demonstrate you to fix any issues caused by the Realtek HD Audio Manager. The most ideal approach to do this is to download, update or totally reinstall the sound director, so pursue the steps beneath and dispose of your difficulties.
Update Your Realtek HD Audio Drivers
A ton of the issues in the tech world is just caused by obsolete/broken drivers. Refreshing your sound drivers ought to be your go-to choice if run into any issues.
If you need to update your Realtek sound drivers, make the accompanying strides:
- In the windows search bar, type in and open ‘Device Manager’
- Explore down to ‘Sound, Video and game controllers’; grow and look for Realtek Audio, then right-click and choose ‘Update Drivers’.
- Take the principal alternative and ‘Search Online for Updated Drivers‘.
- If Windows can’t locate the right drivers, you should physically reinstall your drivers
Download and Reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager
Physically downloading and reinstalling Realtek HD Audio Manager takes some time and mastery, so we generally recommend you execute a simpler method. Be that as it may, if despite everything you need to physically reinstall your Realtek HD Audio Drivers, here are the means by which you can do it.
Uninstall Current Drivers
To keep away from copy driver clashes, it is encouraged to uninstall the past drivers before downloading new ones. We’ll accept a similar procedure as prior:
- In your search bar, type in and look for ‘Device Manager’.
- Explore down to Sound drivers and discover your Realtek Audio drivers. Right-click on the driver and select the ‘Uninstall Device’ option. You ought to have the accompanying window spring up
- Check the extra option to erase the driver and hit the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- This will uninstall the Realtek Audio Drivers from your PC, and you should manually download and reinstall the new drivers.
- Navigate to this page and download your desired drivers.
Resolve Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing Issues
In the event that regardless you’re thinking that its difficult to open or discover your Realtek Audio segments, attempt these straightforward methods to determine the issue. These methods ought to be actualized much after the reinstallation to ensure your Realtek HD Audio Manager symbol isn’t absent.
Empower Task Manager Startup
- From the start menu, open up the Task Manager window.
- Head over to the ‘Startup’ tab and quest for your Realtek HD Audio Manager.
- If the status says ‘Disabled‘, right-click on it and select ‘Enabled‘ to ensure it generally starts up.
- This will guarantee your Realtek HD Audio Manager consistently starts when you turn your PC on.
Also see: How to Lock Windows 10 Automatically
Add Legacy Hardware
- Open ‘Device Manager’.
- Look and choose the ‘Sound, video and game controllers‘ menu.
- Click on the ‘Action‘ tab and select ‘Add Legacy Hardware‘
- When prompted, pick the prescribed option to look for legacy hardware
- Restart your PC and verify whether your Realtek HD Audio Manager is functioning as expected.