Every problem comes with a solution, nothing’s different in Windows 10. You name a problem and get its solution by implying some tweaks. Same implies to the problem of Windows 10 Brightness Control Not Working. Such a problem is mainly caused because your OS is not fully updated or maybe the installed device drivers are not responding well. So to help you solve this critical issue, I’ve drafted a guide to Fix Windows 10 Brightness Control Not Working. All you need to do is imply the steps presented in this guide.
2 Ways To Fix Windows 10 Brightness Control Not Working
1) Update Driver Software
- Type Device Driver in the Search bar and click on “Open”
- Under the Display Adapter tab, right-click on the installed device driver and select “Update Driver”
- In the next window, click on “Search automatically for updated driver software”
- Let your operating system search for the driver update and install them on your device.
- After it’s done installing the update, restart your PC and see if the problem is solved or not.
2) Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
- Press Windows + R button to open the Run command box. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the box and press “enter”
- Right-click on the option that’s available under Display Adapter and select “Update Driver”
- Now click on “Browse my computer for driver software“
- Thereafter, select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer“
- At last, select “Microsoft Basic Display Adapter” and click on the Next button.
- Keep following the onscreen instructions and the OS is done installing the updates, restart your computer.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.