Matter of fact, Adobe’s serial number helps you use the official package without much of a hassle. In times when you need to transfer the software package to another PC, you must remember the product key/serial number. Because without it, you’ll not be allowed to install any of the Adobe products.
So if you are one of those users who are trying hard to find a product key for Abode products, I’m here to help. I’ll tell you about How To Find Serial Number for Adobe Products. The guide I’ve drafted for you, it helped me a lot when I was trying to transfer the package to my new PC. As if you are not new to Adobe, the developers do allow you to use the same account on two different machines.
3 Ways To Find Serial Number for Adobe Products
1) Find it from Adobe.com
There’s a huge chance that you bought Adobe license from the official website. If that’s the case, then you will be required to navigate to the official site and sign in to get detail of your account.
- Type your registered email account and passcode to log in.
- After the successful login, select “Order History”
- From the “Order Column”, click on “Order list”
- A new tab will open, showing you the Serial Number of Adobe Products.
2) Creative Cloud Keeps asking for Serial Number
In cases where the creative cloud keeps asking for a serial number, you will be required to visit the troubleshooting page.
- Click here to visit the official troubleshooting page.
- Perform all the steps provided on the portal.
- If nothing seems to work, then contact the customer support center.
3) Get Serial Number from Third-Party sellers
If you have bought the Abobe products card from the reseller, then it all depends on the nature of the provider. There are three basic kinds of reseller, I’ll tell you about all of them.
- In “Prepaid Card” the serial number is included at the back of your card that you need to scratch.
- If you have bought the product box, then you’ll have to locate it by looking into the box or at the sleeve of the disk (look for a 24 digit number).
- Get an email from the third-party sellers telling you about the serial number for Adobe products.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.