Arc Games has a reputation to maintain in the gaming industry. It delivers a platform for those who want to play high-end on their devices like Windows, Steam, PS4, and Xbox. But a great thing about such a platform is that it delivers a chance to get paid games for free.
But when a user gets so many deals with a similar account, he may not get to access the future gaming deals with a similar account. In such situations, he/she may wanna delete his/her Arc Games Account Permanently. For that, I’m here to help. I’ll tell you a way to Permanently Delete Arc Games Account. The process is simple which you can see in the guide below.
How Do I Permanently Delete Arc Games Account?
1) Arc Games Support
Many users think, there may be a way to delete Arc Games Account by implying some trick. But let me tell you that, it’s not possible. The founders of Arc Games didn’t give an option to claim such a reward. Even if there’s something wrong with your Arc Account, you’ll have to contact the support center and ask them to help you solve the issue. Same implies when you are willing to Permanently Delete Arc Games Account.
- Open Arc Game Support from here.
- Submit a ticket asking the developers to delete your Arc Games Account.
- Verify your registered email address.
- Within 48 hours, your account will be deleted.
- If not, repeat the process.
2) Uninstall Arc Games
- Open Arc Games client on a Desktop/Laptop.
- Login by entering your email address/username and passcode.
- Now navigate to Account > Charge > Title.
- Here you’ll see all the games you have installed inside Arc Client.
- Select any game you want to delete and click on “Uninstall”
- You can do the same to delete any other installed Arc game.
3) Uninstall Arc Client
- Type add or remove programs in the Cortana Search bar and click on “Open”
- Click on Arc Client and then on “Uninstall”
- Wait till the program is deleted completely.
- When done, restart your PC.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.