Many users get confused when it comes to Adobe Reader & Adobe Acrobat. Because both services are developed and produced by the same productivity tool giant, Adobe. Well, the main difference is that Adobe Reader is for the free users and this package contains limited services. As for the Adobe Acrobat, it’s made for the premium users and it contains tons of reading & printing facilities.
If you have bought the Adobe Acrobat package, then you may want to use it on another PC. Because the software only runs on one device and you are not allowed to access the same data from a different PC. So here, I present to you a guide about How to Transfer Adobe Acrobat to a New Computer. You need to follow three simple steps to claim such a reward.
3 Steps To Transfer Adobe Acrobat to a New Computer
1) Logout of Acrobat on your Old Computer
- Open Adobe Acrobat application on your PC.
- Under the Support menu, select “Deactivate”
- Click on “Suspend Activation” and then on “transfer the license to new PC”
- When you are done logging-in through your new computer, open the same Acrobat portal and select “Deactivate Permanently”
2) Sign in to your Adobe Account
- Visit the My Adobe site and sign-in via official Adobe Account.
- After a successful login, select “My Products and Services” available under your Profile menu.
- Hit the arrow placed right beside the “Adobe Acrobat” to view the license key.
3) Download Adobe Acrobat on your New Computer
- Visit Adobe official website on your new PC.
- Now sign-in to your Adobe account.
- Under your profile name, click on “My Orders”
- Scroll down and discover Adobe Acrobat from the product’s list.
- Download Adobe Acrobat on your new computer.
- Install the software and when done, enter your license key in it.
- This will help you transfer/export all your Adobe Acrobat data into your new computer.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.