Adobe Application Manager is a software that lets you install the apps that are developed by the Adobe Company. It’s very important if you are using Adobe apps such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD, and others. This Application Manager helps you to upgrade and manage all apps Adobe apps. Upgrade to the latest version of the apps that you are using and use all the new cool features of these apps.
Most of the users are unable to remove or uninstall the Adobe Manager from their PC. Most of them said that it will not show up in the Windows Programs and Features program listing in the Control Panel. That’s why in this article, we will show you the methods that help you to uninstall the adobe manger completely.
How To Uninstall Adobe Application Manager?
1. Do Not Remove it
The developers of Adobe have answered the users officially related to Uninstall Adobe Application Manager. They have said that if you delete the Adobe Manager Application from your PC then you cannot able to use the Adobe apps on your PC. So if you want to use the Adobe apps then you can’t uninstall the Adobe Manager form your PC.
2. Uninstall All Adobe Applications From PC
The developers of the Adobe said that if you still want to uninstall the Adobe Application manager then you need to delete all the adobe apps that you are using on your PC.
So if you still want to delete the Adobe Application Manager then delete all the apps of Adobe that you are using. After you removed all the adobe apps successfully then the Application manager automatically removed from your PC.
If you have decided to delete the adobe apps then follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, download the Creative Cloud Cleaner to remove all the database entries for your PC.
- After downloading, now run the app and install this cleaner tool by following the on-screen instructions.
- When it’s done, now press Win+ X.
- Then choose the Apps and Features option.
- Now you will see all the installed programs on your PC. Find the Adobe apps that you want to uninstall.
- Select the Adobe app and press on the Uninstall option.
- Follow the instructions that display on your PC screen to complete the uninstall process of the Adobe app.
In this guide, we have told you the method on how to delete the Adobe Application Manager form your computer. If you want to use the Adobe apps on your PC then the Application manager is needed. Because this software is important to get your adobe apps updated and manage the app’s software licenses.
There is no other way of uninstalling the Abobe Application Manager from your PC without deleting all the Adobe apps linked with it.
We hope that our guide will help you with Uninstall Adobe Application Manager Completely from your PC. If you want to ask questions or give suggestions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.