Adobe Creative Cloud helps you to download and update the new versions of the Adobe apps. however many users are facing the download error while downloading anything from the Creative Cloud. This message shows on your PC screen while downloading Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support.
This is a serious matter because of this error you can’t update or download the new versions of the Adobe apps. So you need to fix this problem to enjoy the new and latest features of the Adobe apps. We provide you with methods to fix this download error from the Adobe Creative Cloud.
How You Fix Adobe Creative Cloud’s download error?
We give 3 methods by which you can solve the Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support from the Adobe Creative Cloud. Follow the instruction carefully.
1. Update Adobe Creative Cloud
Many errors come in the apps when you couldn’t upgrade them in time. So make sure that you are have updated the Creative Cloud software top the latest version. To check or update the Creative cloud is on the latest version you need to visit the login page of it. After login, follow the instructions and users can download the Creative Cloud software to the latest version.
After updating the Adobe Creative Cloud software now download any adobe app and check the problem will be solved.
2. Delete the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders
If updating the creative cloud does not work for you then try this official fix for the Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support. Follow the below steps to remove this error from the Creative Cloud.
- First of all, close the Creative Cloud app from your PC.
- Then open the File Explorer with the Windows Key + E Keys.
- Now select the File name extensions checkbox on the View tab.
- Then open the UsersApp DataLocalAdobe folder in the File Explorer.
- From there select the OOBE folder, and press the Delete button.
- Then select the AAMUpdater folder, and also Delete it.
- At last, launch the Creative Cloud app from the Start menu and check the error is fix.
3. Reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud
Some of the users suggest reinstalling the Creative Cloud Software to fix the Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support. To do that follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R key.
- Then type appwiz.cpl in Run and click OK.
- It opens the uninstaller, from there select the Adobe Creative Cloud, and click the Uninstall option.
- Then click on the Uninstall button from the dialog box that opens.
- Now it starts removing the Adobe Creative Cloud from your PC.
- After removing it restart your Windows.
- Now download the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool. (Download Link)
- Now, right-click on the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe to select Run as administrator.
- After that, you can press the 6 key from the keyboard and then select to remove Creative Cloud. You can also press 4 to remove Creative Cloud apps.
- Now press the Y key to confirm.
- Then you can reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud software and adobe apps form this website.
We hope that these methods will help you to fix the Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support. Many users have solved this problem by doing these methods.
If you have any other questions or want to give suggestions then contact us in the comments section below.