Adobe Creative Cloud is a service in which you can find all the new versions of the Adobe desktop applications. So many users of Adobe creative apps like Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, and others have taken the membership to get their apps updated with the new version. Because every update gives new features that are very helpful in their work.
When you create an account in the app, it automatically backs up the files related to the Adobe app that you are using. The backup or sync process is set by default in the Adobe Creative Cloud. Many users liked this feature because they want to back up all of their data in Adobe cloud service, but some of the users don’t like to back their data and want to disable this feature.
So if you want to disable file sync in Adobe Creative cloud then following the methods that are given below.
How to disable file sync for Adobe Creative Cloud?
We provide the 2 methods to disable file sync in Adobe Creative cloud. Follow the instructions carefully.
1. Switch off Sync setting
- Launch the Creative Cloud app from the Start menu on your PC.
- Then click on the icon of the Creative Cloud from the system tray.
- After that click on the gear button that is available at the top right corner of the Creative Cloud app Window.
- From there select the Preferences.
- Now click on the Creative Cloud tab.
- After that click on the Files option.
- When you click on the files option you will see Sync On/Off option. From there, toggle the Sync On/Off setting off.
In this way, you can disable your sync files option in the Adobe creative cloud. So if you want to enable that option do that procedure again and in the end toggle Sync On/Off setting ON.
2. Delete Files Folder Of Creative Cloud
To remove the Creative Cloud shortcut from the left Navigation panel of file Explorer, you need to download this PinCCF.zip file to a folder. This PinCCF.zip contains the official registry file from Adobe. When you downloaded the PinCCF.zip file not follow the steps carefully that are given below.
- First, open File Explorer’s window by pressing the Windows key + E key.
- After that open the PinCCF.zip folder that you have installed at the start of the method.
- Now click on the PinCCF.zip to open it.
- After that click on the Extract all option to open the window.
- Then click on the Extract option.
- Now double-click on the unPinCCF.reg file.
- Then you will see the Registry Editor dialog box.
- From there, click on the Yes option to proceed.
- Then press the OK button.
- Now restart the PC and you have updated the registry with unPinCCF.reg.
This is how you can remove the Creative Cloud Folder from the File Explorer’s Navigation panel. You can also restore that folder by double-clicking on the rePinCCF.reg file. The Creative Cloud Files folder might reappear if the Creative Cloud app gets updated.
We hope that by doing these methods you can disable file sync for Adobe Creative Cloud. If you have questions or want to give suggestion then contact us in the comment section below.