Windows OS never puts you in harm’s way. Microsoft Inc. has made sure that a user is delivered with services he can never find in any other operating system. But when you are delivered with so-many great services, you may encounter some minor problems as well.
Likewise, many users are facing an error of Windows 10 Arrow Key Moving Mouse. In this situation, when a user starts using the arrow keys from a keyboard, the mouse pointer starts to move as well. So here, I’ve drafted a guide of How To Disable Arrow Keys Moving Mouse Pointer. The only thing I want from you is to imply the drafted steps, as they are presented in this guide.
3 Ways To Disable Arrow Keys Moving Mouse Pointer
Moving forward on the guide of Disable Arrow Keys Moving Mouse Pointer. I want you to know, there are 3 basic methods of completing the task here. So you can decide to stop implying further steps when the issue is solved. Because all of them are presented for different versions of Windows. But you can try any of them because they are drafted specifically for Windows users.
1) End MS Paint via Task Manager
- Right-click on the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager”
- Inside the Processes tab, expand “Background Process” menu.
- First, click on Paint and then on the “End Task” button.
2) Disable Mouse Keys
- Open Windows Settings from the Start menu.
- Type mouse in the settings search bar and select “Ease of access settings”
- Now disable the “turn on mouse keys to use the numeric keypad to move the mouse pointer” toggle.
3) End Third-Party Programs from the Startup
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Del key and select Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Startup tab.
- Select a third-party software that you want to remove and click on Disable.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.